sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

Creeper Shoes: My new crush


Ok, so lately I've been loving, too much maybe, this kind of shoes, I don't even know why, I just think they are the cutest shoes and I also think they can go with almost everything! I haven't got any yet but I think I will this christmas.
They seem to be super confy and warm, so perfect for this time of the year, right?!
I have made some outfits with this shoes:)
Hope you like them!

Vale, pues últimamente he estado amando, demasiado tal vez, este tipo de zapatos, ni siquiera se el porqué, simplemente pienso que son los más monos y que van con casi todo! Todavía no he conseguido ninguno pero creo que tendré un par estas navidades.
Parecen ser súper cómodos y calentitos, perfectos para esta época del año, verdad?!
He hecho unos cuantos conjuntos con este tipo de zapatos:)
Espero que os gusten!





Check out my Instagram @esther_garciaa_
Twitter @Esther_GarciaA_
Polyvore dear-people