lunes, 6 de enero de 2014

Merry 'late' Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Christmas time is definitely my favourite time of the year! It may be due to the snow, or being able to wear jumpers, boots, scarves, beanies...I just love going and getting a warm coffee and then hang out with some friends:) I love listening to christmas songs, I also love seeing christmas lights everywhere, because in my opinion they make everything look nicer don't they? 
I hope you had had an amazing time, and of course I hope you had gotten a lot of presents;) Here are some pics of my presents this year:D 
La temporada de navidad es definitivamente mi favorita! Puede que sea por la nieve, o el poder llevar jerseys, botas, bufandas, gorros...Simplemente adoro ir a por un café calentito y después salir por ahí con mis amigas:) Adoro escuchar canciones navideñas y ver luches por todas partes, porque en mi opinión las luces hacen que todo se vea mejor, no?
Espero que hayáis tenido un tiempo fantástico y por supuesto espero que hayas tenido muchos regalos;) Aquí tenéis algunas fotos de mis regalos este año:D
An eye shadow sleek palette


This perfect panda!!! lol
This beautiful watch (sorry for the quality, it's from Instagram)
-High waisted shorts from a thrif shop