viernes, 8 de agosto de 2014

Coffee and plants in the city.



Hello! I'm sorry I haven't posted on here lately but, to be honest, I haven't had the time to. 

 Today was such a nice, nice day, I'm very happy :3 I woke up early for a change and went to my cousin's house to look after her cats (they are the cutest you would die!) because she is on holiday. 

Top from Zara, Shorts from Levi's, belt (it was my mums) and shoes black birkenstocks from Primark.


After lunch we (my cousin Cristina, her boyfriend aferran and my sister Irene) went to Barcelona (city) and we went to this cute little store called 'Natura' (really common here in Spain) which had tons of soaps, wood furniture, and vintage clothes...my favourite store!



Then we went to a little coffee place where I got a capuccino (of course!).



Hope you like this post (a little bit different hehe). 

Instagram: esther_garciaa_
Twitter: @Esther_GarciaA_
Bloglovin

XOXO ESTHER