lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Fall/Winter inspirations



Hello! So as I haven't posted for a while I've decided to make an inspirations post for the upcoming season. Now that summer is ending and the back to school is just around the corner I'm getting ready for oversize sweaters, leather jackets, boots, dark colors... So yeah, here you have some pictures that I found on tumblr, hope you like them;)

(OMG this outfit leaves me breathless)

(All black leather...YES please!)


(Loving fur lately:3)

(Lately I've been obsessed with messy hair and black/winked eye-liner)



(High waisted skinny jeans, huge cardigans and black heeled boots for me is the perfect fall outfit:)



(I've been loving Free People, they have really beautiful stuff! The only thing is that it is not the cheapest store you will find, but in my opinion it is worth the money)


(Other item that I've been obsessed with are knee socks)

(And of course, a lot of rings;)

So this is it for today! Hope you like it! If you want follow me on Instagram, Twitter or blogglovin:

Instagram: esther_garciaa_

Twitter: @Esther_GarciaA_

Bloglovin (link on the sidebar)

XOXO ESTHER