domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

Milano (23/09/14)

Hello!! So, my idea was posting something about my day each day, but, as I am on holidays with my family, I haven't had time to do so...I'm sorry about that..:(

But here it is a new post! 

That morning I woke up, had a shower and got ready, then we took the train to Milano. When we got there we went directly to the Duomo di Milano.





We visited some other buildings and streets and then we went to a really cute restaurant where we ordered some italian food (mmm..)


And theeen we went around streets where you could find brands like Dolce&Gabbana, PRADA, Yves Saint Laurent...and then we got to the train and then to our hotel. I ended up dead TIRED!! Haha

So that's it for todays post:) hope you enjoyed it!!

Find me:

Instagram: esther_garciaa_
Bloglovin (side bar)
Tumblr: insidemysmallcloset 

XOXO Esther.