lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

Book fair and Zara bag

Hiii! So sorry for not posting for so long, but I've been really really busy with school lately...anyways! Last weekend I went to this book fair that is taking place in my city, It is full of clasics, music books, recipes books... So I went there with one of my best friends, Megan, and we bought some books that we were asked to reed for school:) So yeah, we spent the whole morning there, looking for books, and then I decided to walk back home instead of taking the bus because I felt like walking that day:) 









I decided to wear and (almost) all black outfit with this baby blue bag from Zara. One thing that I LOVE to do when deciding outfits is to make one of the items stand out, in this case i decided to make this little baby stand out, I know, it's fall and a baby blue bag doesn't really fit BUT I love this bag so...sorry! Hehe
So yeah...the rest of the day I did nothing but watching TV lol

At the end of the day I decided to read well...reread "it" by Alexa Chung, which is one of my favourite books:)


So this was my day:) haha Hope you liked the outfit and everything:)

Follow me On:
Instagram: esther_garciaa_
Twitter: @Esther_GarciaA_
Bloglovin (side bar)
Tumblr: insidemysmallcloset 

Esther Xx.