lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

OOTD. Going shopping.

Por fin un OOTD! Este conjunto me lo puse el sábado para ir de compras con mi madre:) Encontré un par de cosas en rebajas pero no mucho la verdad...
Siento la mala calidad de algunas fotos, pero eso es todo lo que he podido hacer...

Finally an OOTD! I wore this outfit this past Saturday for a shopping day with my mum:) I found a few things on sale but not many...
Sorry for the bad quality of some of the pictures :S


Jumper from Zara
Jeans from Stradivarious
Black boots (don't remember..)
Coat from Zara







Aquí tenéis las fotos de algunas cosas que he comprado en rebajas:)

Here you have the pictures of some things I bought on sale:)





Este buda de Natura
This buddha from Natura



Este mono de Zara
This overall from Zara


Y por último y una de mis favoritas, esta mochila de Misako (MSK)
And last but not least, one of my favourites! This backpack from Misako (MSK)

Esto es todo por hoy! Espero que os guste:)
So this is it for today! I hope you like it:)

XOXO Esther.